Dinkevych E., Wilken R., Aykac T., Jacob F. & Prime N.
Wilken R., Aykac T., Jacob F. & Prime N.
- ”Does Experience Always Lead to Better Results Differences Between Student and Professional Negotiators in the Process and Outcome of Negotiations”
Nagler H., Wilken R. & De Jong A.; submitted to “Group Decision and Negotiation”, under review.
- “The Influence of Foreign Language Proficiency and Foreign Language Anxiety on Outcomes in Intercultural Business Negotiations”
Nagler H., Wilken R., Wil Harzing A. & Muehlfeld K.; submitted to IACM Conference 2016, under review.
- „Work Intensification, individual health and the moderating role of team cohesiveness. An examination of multilevel effects“
Alfes K. & Ritz A. (2014); revised and resubmit, Human Resource Management.
Van Dijk H., Shantz A. & Alfes K. (2015); submitted, Academy of Management Review.
- “Supplier competences as a stereotype inferred from a country of origin cue”
Schätzle S., Jacob F. & Zerbini F.; submitted to IMM.
- „The Customer as Enabler of Value (Co)-Creation in the Solution Business“
Petri J. & Jacob F.; submitted to IMM, under Review.